Saturday 16 January 2010

Follow-Up to The Meeting

Hello Everyone

One or two people have asked me what happens after the meeting.

Elena will send to me a report on the meeting and I will then complete the application form. Varndean School is technically the lead school on the project although we are much more democratic than that - and in practice, Elena leads the project in terms of the academic content.

I will then send a copy of the application to everyone within ONE WEEK. This will then need to be translated into your local language - but not changed in any way - and sent to your local agency by Feb 19th (in most countries - please check with your local agency)

Let Elena and I know when you have sent it - and also the response that you get - which is usually about 6-8 weeks later,

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment